CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

14 things.

I did this a while ago, but something happened, and it didn't post or something. Here we go again.
1. My families been a missionary to America for 4 1/2 years (isn't that a neat way of looking at it?:)
2. I love music (I could play the piano for hours)
3. I ADORE kids!!!! I have two adorable nieces, and 3 great nephews. I also baby-sit a bunch of kids, and love it!!!!
4. I recently left my cell phone at my brother's house, and won't be able to get it back for maybe two weeks!!!
5. I am petrified of bugs. I almost start to cry if there's a bee in my room.
6. I love the colour brown. I think you can accent it with so many cool colours!!!
7. I detest turtle necks (there's only one I wear, and I love it, but I don't like any other ones)!!!! I feel like I'm suffocating in them.
8. I love God. He's pretty amazing!!!
9. I love to dip peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in milk (it has to be Mom's jelly, cause I don't eat store bought)!!!
10. I was the first girl born in the Timmins Hospital (I have a teddy bear to prove it:).
11. I love going ski-dooing, skating, sleddng, cross-country skiing, etc.
12. I LOVE Gorden Kormen books!!! He is totally my favourite auther!!!!
13. I love wearing flats with long skirts (aren't I wierd!!!)
14. I just made a cake that always goes right, and when I took it out of the pan, it flopped.

4 comments:

The Tired College Student said...

I like number 4 ha ha Now you can't call and leave weird voicemails LOL

Esther said...

That's NOT nice!!!

Kate said...

no comment!

Kate said...

hey Esther I didn't know you were petrified of bugs? That's so funny! hehe