CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hodge podge.

I can blog again!!!! Our Internet has not been connecting right so I've been without a computer forever!!!!!
I new news, I went tubing (it was a blast!!!!!), I got my room painted, and I finally got my furniture!!!!!
Competition is on Thursday!!! I'm so nervous!!! Me and Katrin are playing Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho, I'm playing in band, and also singing in choir.
We memorized out duet, so I'm scared I'll forget something!!!!!!!
Here's the recipe for the banana break Mrs. Brown!

1 C. Sugar
1 C. Mashed Bananas (about 2 med. sized)
1/2 C. Margarine
1/4 C. Milk
1 t. Vanilla
2 Eggs
1/2 C. Nuts (I only use a little bit)
1/2 C. Coconut (I don't use any)
1 t. Soda
1 t. Salt
Blend first six ingredients; beat 1 minute; add the remaining ingredients. (I don't use a beater, just a spoon if that's easier.) When loaf is half cooked, sprinkle the middle with nuts. (You'll have to press them into the loaf, because it's partially cooked, and the nuts would fall out, but this way all the nuts aren't hidden in the dough.)


Ezra painting my room



As promised, here is the picture of Laura.
Good-bye.
P.S. The reason I haven't written to you Laura, is because our internet hasn't been working.

5 comments:

Esther said...

Before anyone says anything, I did turn Laura's picture around, but I left Ezra's that way on purpose:) HAHA!!!!!

meluvzmb said...

What color did you paint you're room? I wanna see the furniture in it ! Very good bout putting the pic right side up ! Proud of ya !

Kate said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, good luck on thurs. with your duet. I'm sure you and your friend Katrin practiced for a very long time trying to memorize it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, dont be mean to Ezra like that!

Esther said...

K: I know!!! Katrin and Esther must of spent a lot of time on it!
A: How was I being mean to him????