CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What I'm missing.

Marjie's back, Luke, Rachel, Laura, and Jeremy are coming to visit, we're having a game night at the Church Friday, and we have a youth group activity Saturday. And guess what. I'm missing it all!!!!!
Oh well, all for the cause of baby-sitting:)!
Quite honestly though, I'm very excited!!!! If any of you have seen Carsen, you know why I'm excited about this trip! He's such a cute little guy!!! He actually reminds me of Caleb.
Oh well, all this to say, that I have removed the ban. I posted again even though you unloyal people do not comment (Katrin doesn't count, cause she comments about everything!!! In cyberspace, and really life! HAHAHA JK!!!)
Well, I'll have to make sure to take pics of tour. I'll post when I get back.
Audios.

11 comments:

Kate said...

Hello! :) Band Tour '08 is coming up!

Kate said...

hi again :)

Kate said...

isn't it nice to have alot of comments!

The Tired College Student said...

In spanish adios is spelled without the u. There how about that for a comment? :)

Char said...

Found you girl -- AND i checked in! Happy Babysitting - you're much more dedicated to the cause than me -- I would never have stayed home from all that activity when I was your age!!

Esther said...

I did spell it with a u, but the spell check said it was wrong and switched it to an o.
I must be getting REALLY famous! JB, that Squirrel guy, and Mrs. Frederick all read my blog:)

meluvzmb said...

I have to miss the youth group activity too (because of babysitting!)This tonight is the first time to be able to go to somthing in a couple of months !But atleast we will mourn together huh?

Joshua V. said...

Esther, It was good to have you on band tour! I hope you had fun.....

Esther said...

I did! Except, Josh Vsomething (LOL) could be pretty annoying:) Did you hear how he always went way off on his big violin? Just so you don't have hurt feelings:) I'm so just kidding!! Y'all did great(And you weren't VERY annoying:)!!!

Dixie said...

I am so glad you went on band tour. You did a wonderful job with Carson and I couldn't have done it without you!!

Esther said...

Thankx, but it was a LOT of fun!!!