CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

PR Service.


Well folks, pr service is over. It was so much fun!!! God's presence came in an awesome way for both services.
During intermission for the first service, we had the most awesome prayer time. Jesus came and everyone was, like, bawling.
The only sad thing was that band couldn't go.
I asked my mom to bring my camera, but she didn't realize I wanted her to take pics, so I'm pictureless (my computer tells me that's not a word:). That's why I posted the choir jacket, cause that's the only thing I had.
Oh well, better go!
P.S. If you're wondering why I'm sad (a certain unnamed person who never comments), I'll tell you when I see you at the graduation. We'll probably end up staying up till one in the morning talking again. It's becoming a tradition!!!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you all had good choir services....that's awesome. Also, I like the dress from an earlier posting. Looks like you got a pretty new outfit!