CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tis the most busies season of all.

Well, our internet isn't working very well, so I'll have to hurry before it stops working again:):) Sorry about the long wait.
Here's a couple pics of some Christmas stuff. I'll post more later.
My favourite part of Christmas!!! I love the village. It's so special.

Last year, I started my own Christmas village. I only have three peices (the house without lights -I didn't have a two pronger thingy:) power strip- is one of Mom's). I got the Church and Schoolhouse last year, and the house I got when I was little (long story). The schoolhouse is really neat, cause as most of you know, I want to be a school teacher.
Don't worry, my village is not finished yet. We didn't have any snow, so I had to use a tree skirt thing-a-ma-bobber, and I don't have a power bar that with only two prongs. As a result, I couldn't hide the cords very well, so sometime in the very near future, I hope to fix it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! That looks so cozy! Love ya!