CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A busy day in the life.

RING RING!!!! That's what my alarm clock said this morning at 6:45. What do I do? Why quickly hit snooze of course (that was a dumb question). I continue pushing snooze a total of ten times, until it finally clicks in with me that I need to get up.
I jump out of bed and make a dash for the shower (I think I set a world record). I then hurridly throw on some random cloths (that's always a good thing), and pull my hair back into some hideous knot.
I make it to band at 7:59 (yeah me), only to find them starting a minute early (how dare they). I play all manner of Christmas carols such as I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus, Merry Christmas, Jingle Bell Rock, Frosty the Snowman, Let it Snow, etc. (yes, we have very cool songs this year).
I then hurry up to the cafiteria and get my breakfest (eating it on my front porch with some stranger I met along the way).
I get on the internet to check my e-mail (OK, I didn't have time, but everyone has to have some normalicy in their day).
It is now 9:00 a.m. and I practise till 10:00 a.m.
I then try to make sense of my Successful Living (or Study of Proverbs whichever you prefer) till 10:30.
My next chore is to pull my hair back into some form of decency, and I'm out the door to help Mrs. Clemens with her piano studio for the beginning class.
I run to choir at 11:46 a.m. and sing until 12:50 p.m.
I then go to my piano studio (I actually managing to be on time to one thing today) and try to calm my racing liver (if you don't come to chapel you won't get that).
I then run home, tidy up the house, and practise my violin.
I scurry (there's a new one) to the mailbox and drop in our phone bill, and go to my violin lesson only to find out it's canceled.
I come home, do some schoolwork and eat my lunch (at 5:00, I was starving:).
Next, I set out the food for teen power, and leave to go clean a house with my mom.
I am back now, and getting ready to cram a whole day of schoolwork into my brain (did I mention that I didn't get to bed until 2:00 a.m. last night?).
Well, that's all.
I know this post is full of runon sentences, misspelled words, etc., but you'll just have to put up with it. I'm in a hurry:)
Tomorrow is also going to be very busy as I am baby-sitting three children all day, doing school, and going to Church, oh well.
I probably won't post until Monday since I'll be going to my aunt and uncles house for the half-week (isn't that a cool word?:).
TTYL

0 comments: