CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pics

Well, I finally got around to putting some Christmas pics on. They're pretty much self explanatory, so enjoy:):)
We had so much fun (at least I did). I'm so glad for my amazing family!!!

My brothers jamming:):)lol


My mismatching gift:):)lol


Their shared gift:)







Note cool socks:)




































Laura reading the Christmas story. She did an awesome job!!!











A little smushed?




















































Mischeif right there:):)












































My pretty ladies!!!















So handsome!!!



















Sunday Morning.















































































1 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

Sweet pics! love the socks...lol! thx 4 the comment, ttyl!