CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me


Well, first I have to apologize for not blogging in forever:):) My Birthday was last Saturday.
At first, we were going to have supper here, but then I had to baby-sit, so we decided to have it Sunday afternoon after Church. Then Mom decided we had to do something on my actual birthday, so we went out to Chipotle. So yummy!!!! After that, we went to Cato and Gabriel Brothers. They had all these shoes at Gabriel Brothers (shown above). They were SO hideous!!!! I tired on the pink ones, and Katrin did the green ones. They were about twenty feet tall, and the toes could kill someone:):) It was so funny. I like some coloured shoes, but not ones like that:) They also had these hideous ones that were like straps around the ankle. SO UGLY!!!!
On Sunday afternoon, we had lunch with Katrin, Allison, Ezra, Matt, Dorcas, Caleb, and Mom. We had Poutine and Blueberry Pie.
For you Americans who have to idea what Poutine is, it's a very yummy Canadian food. It's Chips (fries for you:) with gravy and cheese. It sounds disgusting, but it's SO yummy. It's like my favourite food.
We also had blueberry pie. In Cochrane, blueberries grew wild all the time so we were always eating blueberries. Blueberry Pie, Blueberry Cobbler, Blueberry Crisp, you name it. I miss it so bad, cause no matter what they tell you, canned blueberries do NOT taste like real blueberries:) So when I saw that Blueberries were on sale for a dollar at Kroger, I convinced Mom to make me pie rather then cake. It's been a whole five years since I've had good blueberry pie.
I actualy did get a cake though, cause tha Lambeth's brought over the cutest little one Saturday night. It was so cute (above).
I got so much stuff. I got a stereo (mentiones in a previous post), a shirt, tons of card making stuff, an ornament, some headbands, PJ's, a purse, gel pens, money:), a sweater, soap, and tons of other stuff.
I also got 15 cards:) They must of worked hard to get that number right:)
Well, guess that's it:)
TTYL

6 comments:

Kelly S said...

Happy belated birthday! Cute cake - hey, the shoes match the cake:)

Esther said...

We planned that:):) not:)

Madam Marjorie said...

Wow, they are atrocious! Happy B-day girl! and Congrats on that new niece!
Love ya!

Madam Marjorie said...

p.s. You're right about the canned blueberries...do you like the frozen ones though?

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to you! Nice shoes btw. lol The socks don't help much either! lol

Esther said...

We'd freeze the ones we picked, and they were ok. I've never tried the store bought frozen ones.