CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Day:)

I don't have anything new to post, so I thought I'd give you a time line of my day (yes, I am very bored:).
8:00 - Wake up (yes I did push the snooze button for a full hour. I reset my record:)
8:12 - Have devotions, eat breakfast, etc.
9:30 - Practice piano
10:18 - Get on Facebook
10: 27 - Get shower, comb hair, read for about five minutes, etc.
11:27 - Leave for choir
12:24- Go to lunch
12:58 - Babysit
3:26 - Come home and talk to Mom
4:00 - Send Valentines/Clean room/do something else that I forget
6:01 - go practice piano duet with Katrin for a billion hours.
7:15 - Practice piano for a billion more hours.
8:00 - Finally start school
9:32 - Write dumb blog thing
9:38 - Do more school.
Probably around 3:00 a.m. (jk) go to bed.
6:00 a.m. - Do same thing all over again.:):):)
Well, as you can see I had a truly fascinating day (cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyke):):)
Guess I'll talk to ya later:)

1 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

cool Esther! I LOVE your background and the font color! TTYL!!!