CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, September 7, 2007

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE cleaning (JK)

Ok, I'm just kidding, but I think I'm getting enough experience in!!!! Yesterday I cleaned a persons house, and today I'm cleaning another persons house plus ours!!!
Acctually, I really don't mind it that bad, but you didn't hear that from me. Mom, if you read this, it does NOT mean I'm volunteering to wash the car every day!!!!!!
P.S. You probably don't want to read my brother Joel's blog!!! He write's very unkind things about his wonderful little sister!!!
P.S. I acctually didn't faint in the picture taking process, and I only broke two of her cameras! Yeah, me!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on writing three post in one day loljk :-p I really don't feel sry 4 u cuz i have to wear this extremley uncomfortable dress tommorow to the wedding yuk !

The Donaheys said...

We are faithful readers of your big brother Joel's blog and thought it was so nice that he made it possible for us to see your new blog.

Esther said...

Callie: I didn't leave three posts in one day!!! Only two.