CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 10, 2007

Shopped Out!!!!

On Saturday, my Aunt Rindy, and cousins Yalonda and Yalaina came and we shopped, and we shopped, and we shopped some more!!!
It was a lot of fun, but I must admit that even I (shock of shocks) am tired of shopping:)
But one thing VERY VERY VERY cool happened!!!
We were at Kirkland's, and I saw the most beautiful music stand I have ever seen in my life!!!!! It's hard iron and it kind of curves around in the shape of a stand. Then it has these hard iron leaves that.......... OK, forget it I can't describe it, but it's beautiful!! So I see this at Kirkland's, and I absolutely loved it!!!!!! I finally decided to get it, but I could tell mom wanted to get it for me for Christmas (that's an awfully long wait!!!!). But when I walked in Sunday morning, it was standing in the living room!!!!
OH NO!!!!!!! I just now realized I left my violin at Church!!!!!!!! I guess I won't be going to band:)
Good-bye:)

4 comments:

Martha C said...

It was neat to peruse your blog. You have a neat style of writing. Whatever you say about cleaning, you are a good one and a good "mover helper." Ha! :-)

meluvzmb said...

Hey look @ my blog new wedding pics !!! and i now bout the post things i just felt like bein mean lol jk luya

meluvzmb said...

*know*

Esther said...

Thankz for the comments! And I already saw your wedding pictures.
Does anyone know how to put links on? I've tried, and they all go different places!!!!! I need help!!!!!!!!:)