CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Um, um, um, I don't know what to call this post!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I hate math? I used to love it, but this year I have ALGEBRA (gulp). I despise it, and today, horror of horrors, I had to have a Math test (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH). Anyway, somehow I made it through and lived to tell the story!!!
This evening I get to go shopping (YES!). It's Katrin's birthday, so we're going to the mall for her party!
Random Thought: Isn't it weird that I used to love math, and now I hate it, and I used to hate shopping, which I now LOVE!? I don't think that quite made cense, and I'd better get on a new topic before I continue rambling (I rent this blog for 50 bucks a work:).
Well, I'd better go! I have to cook my food for teen power, and finish my school work!
C YA!

1 comments:

The Sicklers said...

Same here! I used to like math but when I got to Algebra.....ICK!!! I also used to REALLY hate shopping but now I love it! - Angela