CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Shoes!!!!!

We went out shopping for Katrin's birthday, and I got the cutest pair of shoes!!! They're red high-tops with pink laces! Well, actually they were black flats, but that doesn't sound as cool to read about:) Seriously, they're really cute,and they have ribbon going around them with a big bow! I got them majourly on clearance for a total of $10.60!
I also got something for my sister and sisters-in-law at a certain store. It's just something little to put along with their package (I can't say what it is in case of them reading it:)!!!!!
Well, gotta go!
P.S. Will you people's please leave me some comments!!!! To borrow Callie's words, if I go to all the trouble blogging, the least you can do is leave me a comment!
P.P.S. Joel or any one else who knows: How do I get a site meter?

3 comments:

Angie D said...

You should have gotten the red shoes. Head to www.sitemeter.com and copy the HTML. Then go back to your blog and open up the template. Select Add-A-Page-Element. You need the HTML kind. Open it up and paste in the HTML from sitemeter and you're good. And that, my dear, was a genuine blog COMMENT! :)

Esther said...

I'm computer challenged!!!! I tried that, but I couldn't figure out what a HTML wal:):):):):)

meluvzmb said...

yeah borrow my words thats great I'm sooo smart but seriously i do go through a lot just posting lol Hey i got cute shoes too! You should have said that lol ~*CaLLiE*~