CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

YAWN!

Good night!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(yawn)oooooooo tired!!!!! I went to bed last (yawn) night at 12:30 and had to get up this morning at 6:15!!!! I'm about ready to fall asleep right now (yawn)!
I don't think I hit one right note this morning in band! Why on earth do they have band at eight 0'clock in the morning??? Oh well, if they want to torch er us like that, they can just bare all my wrong notes!
I think I'm gonna go catch a little cat nap before my piano lesson at ten thirty.
Good night!

6 comments:

meluvzmb said...

yeah well Thats whats you get for staying up that late !!!! I can't stay up past ten most nights not that my parents make me go to bed then it's just that I like to sleep hehe well anyway l@@k at my blog ;)

meluvzmb said...

I have a new video:-p

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Exactly!! What about like 3:30-4:15 or something!!!
We'd probably sound better

Anonymous said...

by the way it's me Katrin

Esther said...

I know!!! They get upset with us for sounding awful (which we do:), yet only 50% of it's our fault!!!!