CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Decision (drum roll please)!!!

I made the cake butter cream and yellow, with just a hint of basil. I used butter cream icing (white and blue), and it said Thanks Joe on it (pastor appreciation and such.
It looked very plain, but they said it tasted good.
I did a double layer, and put icing in between. But, when I went to flip the cake, the top one broke in half!!! I don't think anyone noticed:)
P.S. I also made some tool house squares for revival.
P.P.S. I've also cleaned twice and baby-sat four times.
P.P.P.S. Hope y'all have as busy and as dull a life as I'm having.:)

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Is it true you can put basil in a cake? Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

I think you lead a very productive life, can I rent you out for a day? I would love the recipe for the cake, basil sounds delectable. I love new ways to use my herbs.