CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 4, 2007

We're all gonna die!!!!!

Today, I came with Titus to work (that's where I am now), and I saw the creepiest thing happen!!!!
I was sitting at the desk doing my schoolwork, when some of the kids came inside saying there were guys with guns outside!!!
We ran to the window, and the undercover policemen had another guy pinned down.
It turns out the undercover policemen were chasing that guy for something.
They did not look anything like policemen!!! The one had a bullet proof vest on, but they were all wearing jeans, t-shirts, and one even had a baseball cap on!!!!
They frisked the guy for like five billion hours (five minutes) then this police van came and picked them all up.
The really creepy thing, was I had just gone out to the car to get my water bottle ten minutes before!!!!
Well, I gotta go!
Stay safe!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so,so scary!!!! Thankfully your safe! Were was this at?

Dixie said...

I'm glad you are safe!

Anonymous said...

sounds like the natti, Esther!!!
oh, by the way, hey from Georgia!!

Esther said...

Katrin: It was at the Dayton, KY (is that the initials for Kentucky? I'm a little behind on these things!) Teen Center (YMCA).
Mr. P, Mrs. P, and C: Hey cool, I didn't know you had a blog! You didn't happen to read my comment about how much I love getting up for band did you? I'm gonna have to be more careful from now on:) (JK! I really could care less if you read it!)
Marjie: Hey!!!! I called a million people (2) the other day trying to get your phone number, your e-mail address, or both, but neither of them had it!!!! Can you either call me or e-mail me at canadagal94@yahoo.ca?