CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!

I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday, so to all you loyal Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!!
Guess what I had for my Thanksgiving Day feast. Chicken Fingers. We eat over in the Cafeteria, so we eat what's available!!! Oh well, such is life!!!
I clean a new house tomorrow. I'm excited!!! She just had a baby a little a while ago, so I get to see him tomorrow. My brother informed me his name is Paten, the Dad must be a football fan! Can you believe it??? I actually know a football players name (we won't go into little insignificant things like the fact he's the only one)!!!
May you all have a wonderfully boring life!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Only 82 days till I'm an aunt again!!!!!!! For those of you that are totally uninformed, my sister's going to have a baby boy December 30th!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esther it's payten Manning My dad went to college with his dad :) I'm serious ~*CaLLiE*~

Anonymous said...

my cousin's name is Payton. And they live in Indianapolis! Peyton (not my cousin) plays on the Indianapolis Colts. Have a WONDERFUL FUN LIFE!!!
*KC*

Angie D said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! At least you managed some type of bird--I had pizza and salad that day.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new nephew that you are getting! I didn't even know that Dorcas was expecting.

Esther said...

1 & 2: I knew that!
3: Pizza's kinda Canadian (we're closer to Italy then the USians (what's that plural?), or at least I think we are:).
4 Yep! I'm really excited!