CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sorry!!!

I'm really sorry it's been so long since I blogged!!! Life's been really busy!
We had Pastor Appreciation on Sunday, and I had to make some pumpkin bars and deviled eggs for that.
Then, we had a tea at out house for all the ladies at our Church, so I had to make cheese scones, cinnamon scones, butter tart squares, and toll house squares.
Sorry guys! No basil! It's this old family joke off of Jungle Jam (you know how Gruffy always says with just a hint of basil?). Whenever anyone in my family (notice Joel's comment on The Decision) says what we cooked, we always say: and just a hint of basil. I absolutely love that cake recipe though! It's so easy and It's the best I've ever tasted. Here it is:
Favourite Bunt Cake
1 Yellow Cake Mix (or chocolate)
1 Vanilla pudding (or chocolate)
1/2 c. sugar
3/4 c. oil
3/4 c. water
1 c. sour cream (I sometimes add more depending how moist I want it)
4 eggs
Just mix all together. I usually use it in a bunt pan, but you can also use it in a 9x13 or for muffins. Cook at 350 for 45 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
What else have I done bad lately?
OH! I've missed band four times in two months already:) Two times I've left my violin at Church (like today), and two times I haven't heard my alarm:) I thought I would get a bad graded (you only get three skips), but Mrs. Parramen said she wouldn't take any off this time (Wouldn't that be awful to get a bad grade in band? It's like the easiest subject there is!).
And for those of you who feel I miss-spelled Payten, I did only what the computer told me to! I did have it spelled P-A-Y-T-E-N, but the spellcheck said it was P-A-T-E-N. Oh well!
Have a horrifically boring day!
P.S. Only 73 days left!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O!! I'm so upset that you haven't bloged in forever!!!! You are so not my friend any more. lol JK
see ya!
KC

Patty said...

You did a great job on the ladies night. The food was delicious and the table looked beautiful.
p.s. I totally got the "hint of basil" comment. Tim and I use that phrase to.

Esther said...

At least someone understood me (not many people do:)!