CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!!!!

Yesterday, was my birthday!
I got a cell phone, sewing scissors, a seam ripper, needles, pins, tape measurer, coffee mug, and pin cushion.
A sister-picture-frame, and she's gonna take me shopping.
Ezra's paying my cell phone bill for the year.
Titus and Cherie got me a red and white shirt, and two sylicon (however you spell that) pans.
Luke and Rachel got me a scrapbooking kit that has the pages all done up and ready to go!
Joel and Jen gave me a gift.
The Scott's gave me a gift.
And Aunt Sindy and Uncle Dwight also gave me a gift.
As you can see, I got a lot of cool stuff.
Mom also took me out to eat at Chipotle with Dorcas, Katrin, Uncle Dwight and Aunt Sindy, and Caleb.
I'll post more later.
Uncle Dwight, Aunt Sindy, Mom, Dorcas, Katrin, Caleb, and I at Chipotle.


My new cell phone!!!!

0 comments: