CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happenings and teeth.

Well, lots of things have happened this weekend.
First, we had the wacky olimpics. That was fun (well most of it was). We did things like dig in pudding, run around with stockings on our head, and threw marshmellows. Some of it was kind of weird.
Second, the lock-in. We went at 11:00, and got home at 7:00. It was sort of fun, but not as fun as last year. For one thing, I haven't played volleyball for forever, so I majourly STUNK!!! Second, I didn't know many people. But, it was fun.
Sadly, I didn't have pictures of either of these things.
Oh well, I guess that's all that's going on in my sad little life. As most of you know, life is kind of sad right now, oh well.
Lastly (is that a word?), CALEB IS GETTING HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!! HE'S GROWING UP.
P.S. What do you think of my new template?

6 comments:

meluvzmb said...

how sad u spelt my name wrong on the links I feel very upset lol jk :) yes I love it

Martha C said...

Love the new look! Reminds me a little of my own. Esther, your blog cracks me up so many times. :-)

Esther said...

Thanks for the compliments:)LOL

Sarah Cook said...

Nice to see you at IHC! And, I like the look of your blog!

Kate said...

It's cute! :)

Esther said...

I feel very privledged to know that I got comments from four different people on one post. Imaging that.