CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 14, 2008

One of my cuties!!!

As some of you know, I lost my camera for a time, so that's why there haven't been any pics. I found it again and decided to take some pics of the little cutie.
I miss my other neices and nephews too. I wish they all lived close!!!
Mr. Wolf is redoing their bathroom, so Matt and Dorcas have been here for a couple days! I've been able to give Caleb a bath every morning, and it's so much fun!!!!
Enjoy all the pics:)


This is the cake I made for chruch on Sunday.
You just make a cake mix (I use my bundt cake).
BUNDT CAKE RECIPE
1 yellow cake mix
1 box yellow pudding
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup water
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
Mix together well, and bake at 350 till toothpick comes out clean (about 45 minutes).

Then make vanalla pudding (Just regular homeade pudding -if you want you can use premade pudding) and chocolate icing.
CHOCOLATE ICING
2 cups Icing sugar
Milk
Cocoa
Just add milk and cocoa to taste. Make it so that it is just slightly runny.

Make cake into three nine inch round pans (the original recipe calls for one 9x13 cake pan, then you cut it in half, but I make it into three round ones.
Layer it with cake, pudding, cake, pudding, cake, and then drizzle the icing on top. Enjoy!!!





He's such a cutie!!!! Hopefully I won't bore you with all of these!!!!!






He also LOVES baths. I couldn't get a pic of him smiling then either, but as soon as you looked at him during a bath, he got so excited and started smiling!!! He's SO cute!!!!
He absolutely LOVES kisses. I tried so hard to get it on camera, but never could!!! He just smiles and smiles so hard when you give him a kiss.






Some more pics of the little gecko! He's SO cute!!!





He's so cute. I love the colour of blue in his gecko shirt!!!!! He's SO cute!!!

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

aww thats cute :-) He looks really happy lol

Esther said...

He is!! He's almost always happy.
Sorry everyone for posting the same pics a couple of times. It was an accident.