CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The sad little life of a senators fan.

Well, I have a confession to make. I rarely check hockey scores. But this one time, I decided I should. And what do I see? THE SENATORS HAVE LOST!!! From what I saw, it looked like the Habs and Flames were doing pretty good, but you never can tell. I googled it, and if I found an American site, it was PENGUINS IN THE LEAD. And if it was a Canadian site it was HABS IN THE LEAD.
Who can tell? Can some hockey expert who actually has the time to follow scores tell me whose winning? Please?
P.S. We're going to IHC tomorrow!!! I'm SO excited!!! When I was little, I couldn't wait to sing at IHC when I was little, but now, I get to do it in High School!! How fun is that? I'll get to see Laura and Jeremy, and Jeffrey and Janessa (Who I haven't seen since Christmas!!!
P.P.S. By the way, make sure you vote about your favourite all time great over there. Wouldn't it be cool if they all played at one time so we could see that game? That would be AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

ill leave you a comment since you know Ezra never will

Esther said...

Does this happen to be Allison?