CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 4, 2008

Thought I'd give y'all a summery of band tour!
On Friday night we went to Peebles, OH with Marjie, and then came back to the school. I was so excited, cause I thought I wouldn't get to see my niece and nephew, but they were here when I got back!!! I was so excited I started crying on the bus:).
Saturday, we went to some Nazarene Church (I forget where), and stayed at a really nice house. Katrin, Liz Tyler, Esther Gilly, Jessica Rose, and I all stayed together, with Jessica Smith, and Evangeline Day across the road. It was a lot of fun!! They had awesome subs!!!
Sunday we went to Bro. Whitaker's Church, and had the most AWESOME meal ever (it got first place). It was amazing!!! We then went to Jeff Keaton's Church, where we stayed at a little house with a Great Dane, a little yappy dog, two cats, and a crocodile head:)!! The little dog went to the bathroom on our bed, (So gross!!!). And also she took us out to eat!!! We get there (We forgot it was Sunday), and order, and just as I start to take a bite, I realize it's Sunday!! I went ahead and ate it, cause we already had ordered, and the cook had already had to work!! Bro. Keaton said the next morning, that he'd pray we weren't condemned now:):)LOL!
Monday we went to Ben Crawford's Church, and I stayed with Jessica and Jacinda Cravens. That was a pretty nice house!!!
Tuesday we went to Charleston, Virginia, and (Don't Tell Anyone) they had kinda bad food!::) We then came home! It was a lot of fun, and I'd do it all again if I had the option.
All of the services were AWESOME!!! God's presence was definitely in all of them!!!
Gotta go!!

3 comments:

Dixie said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I certainly couldn't have done it without you. You are a very good babysitter.

The Tired College Student said...

Does this phrase "The little dog went to the bathroom on our bed, (So gross!!!). And also she took us out to eat!!!" mean that the dog also took you out to eat? :)

Esther said...

No it was the lady. I don't know her name, so I just put she (and the dog was a boy).