CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 12, 2008

The busy baby-sitter

Well, I've been pretty busy lately. We had the wedding shower for Vita on Friday, then Allison had a surprise party for Ezra on Saturday, Sunday was Mother's Day, and today I'm baby-sitting.
Right now I'm at the Brown's, but I also baby-sat for the Lambeth's right before this. Alex Kelly was also there, and we had a fun experience at the Cafeteria. They were all really good, but with four kids, it can be a task:) Lauren was a big help, and I was very grateful she was there. Brittany and Brooklyn Reynolds were also there for the end of the job, but that was only for about ten minutes.
Well, guess that's it. I'll post pics of Mother's Day and Ezra's Party later.
ToodleLous
P.S. I'm also baby-sitting at ten tonight for the Parrimens.

0 comments: