CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 12, 2008

Ezra's Birthday

For Ezra's Birthday, we had a thingy at the park for him. It was really funny, cause he thought he was supposed to come to Eden Park to play basketball, but Matt said they were supposed to meet at the picnic area (he still didn't clue in). He said he was wondering why, and when he got there, we all hid behind a tree, and Matt went to get him. He said he was so confused when he got there and it was just Matt. It was really funny. Matt said Ezra probably thought he was gonna steal his car or something with how funny he was acting.
In other news, Caleb is eating watermelon! SO JUST KIDDING. Since watermelon is like, all water, Matt will let him lick the melon a little bit. He LOVES it. It's so cute!!!!
He got a little tired out halfway through, and conked out on us:).







For some reason my other ones won't post. I'll do them later.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Caleb is adorable!

Esther said...

you think you have to tell me that? It's a Byer thing. All my neices and nephews are adorable!

Anonymous said...

next time please tell me when your taking the picture!

Esther said...

If I tell you, you won't let me get one.
You people better give me some comments if you want me to post!

Kristina Clemens said...

You don't know me, but I went to school with your sister, Dorcas. Does she have a blog? Kristina Clemens

Esther said...

No she doesn't, but she has a facebook profile. I'm sure you figured this out, but that's her baby.

Adams said...

urea bag fertilizer for hay. It is used in the production of chlorides, fertilizers, and dyes, in electroplating, and in the photographic, textile, and rubber industries. Welcome to BbarC Ltd.