CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 2, 2008

We had a youth group activity tonight. We went to Laura Tyler's house. It was A LOT of fun. We were SO hyper!!! We all have VERY strange laughs, and were having a lot of fun (we being Callie, Katrin, Tristine, and I). I think we were driving the other, more sensible menbers of our group into insanity, but oh well.
I didn't get any pics of the party, but did of us in Wal-Mart afterward.
In case you're wondering about the dog pic, and the pic with just a little piece of my purse in it, I was being really stupid in the kid section, and I was talking to Micky Mouse (I know, dumb), when these guys walk past us, and look like we're from Gilligen's Island or something. Needless to say, I walked very fast away from that section!!!





I don't think I've ever done anything like that before. We weren't obnoxious or anything, but we were pretty crazy:) It was fun.






Can anyone tell that we were being slightly crazy?:) It was so much fun!!! I love just being able to embarrass myself.






I think I'm going to go live in a nunery. I've decided I embarrass myself too much. I do WAY too many dumb things in public. For starters, I like dropped everything tonight (case of rootbear, salt shaker, etc.), I get majourly hyper, and generally make a fool of myself:) Sometimes I'm not sure if I like having fun and embarrassing myself, or if I should be this quiet, normal, sensible person.
Oh well, I guess I might as well forget about being sensible:) I'm too far gone for that:).
Bye for now:)

5 comments:

meluvzmb said...

I know we were waaayyy cwazy hehe i love the pics you guyz are crazy ! I wish I was there but I was on the phone with you the whole time lol trust me I heard what was going on hehe! :) the best one is you with the purse on your head!

~LoRnA~ said...

Haha it looks like you had a GrEaT time!! I LOVe goofing off in stores but I always embarrass my brother but who cares LOL!! And then the looks you get especially when ppl see you wearing a skirt they think that you would be perfect or whatever haha!!

Kate said...

It was so much fun last night! I loved being with you! I think we should've gotten a pic of you kissing Mickey Mouse! lol jk oops did I say that? my bad. :) Have a good day :)

Esther said...

That Micky Mouse thing was SO embarrassing!!!

Kate said...

Doesn't everyone just love that Hannah Montanna purse? JK!!!!