CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Youth Camp pics!!!!

Youth Camp was SO much fun!!! Although we didn't place as high as last year, my team leader was much better, so I had more fun. Enjoy the pics!
The banquet was lots of fun! I also broke the rail on the side of my bed, in case you were wondering what that broken bored was:)





We had way too much fun when we were supposed to be asleep. The Stampers bought freezies for all of us, they were so good on hot days!!! They also had a bunch of water bottles which they let us come get at any time. It was so nice of them!!!





We stopped at CiCi's on the way down there.



All of the skits were really good!!! They were really funny. Our tean actually won third place! YEAH US!!! It was about Solomon the two ladies with the baby. It actually turned out really good.






Our team MAJOURLY lost the tug of war!!! It was really annoying cause team 2 had like eight huge guys, so they kind of beat everyone






These pics are from the stars and stiffs baseball game. They put Ezra on the stars team even though he wasn't a camper. Everyone was saying how dumb the stars and stiffs game was, cause the stiffs always win. Even with Ezra on their team, the stars lost majourly!!!
It was SO cool having Marjie there! She hasn't changed a bit!!!












The ones below and above were taken in the van. We had way too much fun talking laughing, and doing each others hair!!! The trip home was a BLAST!!! I was with Katrin, Brittany, Kaylen, Tristine, Chris, Walter, Olivia, Mr. and Mrs. Stamper, and a few others.
I'm sure the stampers will never want to go again with how crazy we got!!!! It was SO much fun. We were singing like some certain people who will remain nameless, and it was hilarious!!!!!
The one pic of my hair looks really scary!!!!




21 comments:

Patty said...

You got some great pictures! I have not even looked through mine yet. You guys were great and a lot of fun to be around:-}

Esther said...

We were also VERY noisy to have around. You guys were awesome to put up with us:)_

Anonymous said...

It was awesome to have you guys at youth camp! I had a blast too!

Nancy said...

I enjoyed all your pictures! Looks like you all had a blast!

~LoRnA~ said...

Looks like a GREAT time!!

meluvzmb said...

We had an awesome time didn't we Essie lol ! Look At my blog I put my pics on there :-D

Anonymous said...

luckily no pictures of me. your camera would have diedthen and there

Anonymous said...

Scratch jd93s comment u do have a picture with him in the bckground delete now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo.
Yo.
Ready for another youth camp?
Here's the link for more info...
http://biblemethodist.org/great-lakes/youth.htm

Esther said...

Sure am!!! I already went there for the quiz questions. I don't know how many I'll learn:)
Whose jd93?

JD93 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JD93 said...

jeremy D is jd93 now with new and improved blog No MB fans allowed !!!!!!!!!Just kidding KS CV

Madam Marjorie said...

Of course I havn't changed, darling! Now why would I do a dumb thing like that? (actually I can think of a few good reasons. . .;) I look like a really short midget in that pic--oh wait, I am! loveya and great pics!

Esther said...

If you changed I'd sue you!!! You're AWESOME!!!!

Madam Marjorie said...

Ur sweet. Though I must say, I don't think you could get much out of me if you sued ;) like, maybe enough for a happy meal or something!!! jk loveya!

JD93 said...

Somebody please tell me what tty means. btw I L U M N A

Esther said...

talk to you later

Madam Marjorie said...

later. . .or never. jkjk I think I need to call you Esther. . .;)

Esther said...

You do. I hear others have been talking to you too:)

meluvzmb said...

LOL Marjie I really wanna get on your blog girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you need to update!