CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Congrats Jeffrey!!!


Well, the big, big, big news is that....... drum roll please..... I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!! YEAH!!! CONFETTI!!! PALM-PALMS!!!!! TAMBOURINES!!! Isn't that sad? I absolutely love school, and to part with it is such sweet sorrow, until I have to do it tomorrow, then I shall cry, and say good-bye, to all the fun, I had once won. Ok, that made absolutely NO sense!!! Who cares? Not I said the pig as he picked up his blink mouse and Jill. Actually, in all seriousness, I will miss school greatly............ CYKE ($100.00 Allison).
I'm also REALLY excited, cause I'm going to youth camp tomorrow!!!
By the way everyone, I made cookies, and I'm bringing them along to share:):):)
Well audios, which to a certain someone (who shares names with the first man that ever lived) who will remain anonymous, it is spelled that way. I have it on very good authority (if you consider him that, I don't! HEHEHEHE Josh:) it is spelled that way.
Am I excited? NO WAY!!!!
I've barely gotten any sleep lately, so I'm a little hyper.
Now, for the most exciting news of all!!!!! One of the three handsomest guys in the world had a birthday today!!! Congratulations Jeffrey!!! I love you SO MUCH!!!
Kisses!!!

1 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

dearest, I so HATE to pop your bubble, but my favorite Spanish teacher in the world has informed me that it is spelled (drumroll)
A-D-I-O-S. sorry hon, ;)