CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 6, 2008

facebook

Everyone kept telling me, "You need a facebook. You need a facebook." I said, "No I don't. No I don't." But I have discovered, IT'S A BLAST!!!! I'm talking with all kinds of people I haven't talked to in years! It's SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Have any of you read Hugo Cabret? It's a really good book. It's a novel picture book. Weird, eh? It has some writing, but most of it is a picture story, and it's really interesting. Y'all need to read it!!! I know it sounds boring, but it's really awesome!
Gotta go.
Have an awesome live hehehehe:)

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

I TOLD you , you would like it see thanks to meeee lol ! I'ts really fun I know :)Oh yeah and so happy your done with school I envy you lol :(

Esther said...

Yes, I owe it all to you!:)