CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Old friends.

I joined up on face book last night, and it was so cool to talk to two of my old friends from when I was in kindergarten!!! It's so cool to see where God can lead your paths, and it's really weird to think of us way back when:)
Callie and I were talking about it the other night, and isn't it interesting how some things from just last year even, seem so insignificant now? We laughed so hard at some of the things that upset or frustrated us.
I need to always remember that what's such a big deal right now, will all be gone in a few months or even weeks.
I tend to want to know and feel everything each and every moment, but God's bigger then all of our mistakes, wants, and future, right?
I think these late nights must be getting to me, making me more thoughtful or something.
I love to sit back after a day and look at everything that's happened. Even though some things were embarrassing or frustrating, it's so neat to see how God works and protects.
I have to stop or I'll start crying (and it's now even over Hermie and Wormie:).
If you get on my blog Naomi or Isabelle, PLEASE leave a comment (unlike some certain people I know, names have been removed to protect the guilty).
Well, I guess that's it for my thoughtful ramblings.
I leave for youth camp on Monday, so that should be a blast!!!
Here's who's going:
Kyla; Callie; April (a girl from my brother's work); Kent; Kenny; Jeremy; Isaiah; Jake; Tristan; Jake L.; Maria; Titus; Cherie; Bro. & Sis. Stetler; Ally; Geoffrey; Jamie; and a bunch more (I can't remember the rest). I know there's 22 total going, so it should be a blast!!! I'll bring back some awesome pics!
I don't know what's up with me tonight! If any one's still up at 2:32 in the morning, PLEASE call me. I'm bored out of my mind. Yes, I know I should go to bed, but I'd much rather keep rambling.
Well, guess I'll try and go to sleep.
Night.
P.S. I'm done with my Social Studies, so all I have left is English!!!

6 comments:

meluvzmb said...

HA i remember that talk !! It was funny but really kind eye opening things that seemed so important then don't even matter now haha I can't beleive us we were so weird then lol (still are)

~LoRnA~ said...

Very thought provoking!! I need to think of that more often when things go wrong!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther! I found out that I am going and Sis Stetler has to stay home because one of their dogs will probably have puppies while they are gone! So I will see you Sunday!

Kaylen

Esther said...

That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeppers I am pretty excited!

Esther said...

You'll have a lot of fun!!!