CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

YEAH!!!

I have some VERY exciting news!!! Most of you know that our friend Joselyn was diagnosed with cancer. We were all really scared for her.
Yesterday, she called, and when she went for more tests, they discovered she doesn't have it!!!
It's pretty amazing, cause while all of us were praying she would be healed, no one thought that God would completely take it away. I mean, doesn't it seem kind of strange that a Doctor would be sure enough to tell you you have cancer, and then you actually didn't? If you ask me, it's a little too awesome to just be a coincidence. It's cool to see that God still does to miracles!!! He's an AWESOME GOD!!!!!
Well, that's my exciting news for the day!!!

5 comments:

meluvzmb said...

wow esther im so happy for yall ! You were so sad that day:( Well it's all good now !!!!

Esther said...

I know! It's amazing!!!

Martha C said...

That's pretty exciting!

The Sicklers said...

Our God is an amazing God!!! Will they be at OIHA camp again this year?
I assume you will be there?! :)

Esther said...

Yeah, they'll be there, and we will be too.