CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Band.


Well, I'm back!!:) Did you miss me:)
I went with band today to baby-sit Carsen. He is so cute, and he listened so well.
We went to a Church in St. Mary's and a Church somewhere else.
The evening service was so good!!!
On the way home, the trailer on the van got a flat tire, so we had to stop while they fixed it.
All in all we loaded at 6:45 a.m. and got back at 11:30 p.m.
I also forgot my camera, so I have no pics to post. The one of Carsen is very old.
Well, TTYL
P.S. If I'm rambling, it's because it's time for BED (or the bed, whichever way you want to look at it -you won't get that unless you're Katrin).

1 comments:

Kate said...

Hey you're right. It's THE bed!!! jk I don't know why it's soo funny but o well.:) Didn't you just love all of my weirdness on the way back Esther? Especially when I kept playing that exercise (that we've done in choir) on you phone? I think everybody was about to shoot me!!!