CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 27, 2008

Our time has come.



QUESTION OF THE DAY!!! What's small, gray, and has a tail.
ANSWER: The inhabitants of our house.
Today, as I'm calmly getting ready for choir, one such creature had the audacity to run across my bedroom floor about a foot from my feet.
Needless to say, I did what any sensible girl would do and calmly walked downstairs (if you believe that I'll tell you another one).
It was the most horrible thing ever. I now officially don't like mice!!!
By the way, the mouse pictured looks nothing like the one I saw!! The one I say was hideous!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awful!! And funny thing that you just walked down the stairs!!! I BET you did!!! I would have lost all sense of calmness!! See ya later!!

Esther said...

if you wanna know what I did, you'd need earplugs:)