CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun times

A couple Sunday's ago, our Church had a going away party for Titus and Cherie. I miss them SO much. It's horrible, but I'm really happy cause I know they're doing the right thing!!!!
Everybody in our youth group was being SO crazy. We had a blast!!!!!

A half-way normal pic of us all!!!:):):)


You won't find a better friend anywhere~~~

Who knows.


My awesome brother. I miss him so much.







This is really old, but it's when our Youth Group went canoing. It was a blast!!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hey cool layout! later

Anonymous said...

I just want to go on record and say that i was totally normal the whole time! except for when yall were tryin to kiss my brother! that dont fly with me! lol :)

Esther said...

Excuse me normal:):)?