CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What novacain does to me:)


We finally have Internet at our house!!!! YEAH!!!!! Let's throw a party!!!! You have NO idea how excited I am.
This is a very old post, but it was so hilarious I just have to post it!!!
I went to the dentist, like two weeks ago, and the Novocain did something strange to me. My whole face was completely lopsided!!! It was the funniest thing you will ever see. I wish I had a pic to show you!!!
It pushed my smile up equal with my nose, I kid you not!!!!! I looked like some deformed child!!! So funny!!!
OK, maybe you guys won't think so, but if you'd of seen me, you would.
Katrin and I were in the Library trying (unsuccessfully) to stop laughing!!!
Well, I guess I'll post some more posts later not that we have Internet again!!!
TTYL.
P.S. Please don't faint at that awful pic of me. It's awful. That's how weird I was the second last time I went to the dentist, and guess what, I have to go again in November!!!:):) Oh, my.

1 comments:

Kate said...

YAY!!!! You have it again!!!! O great memories huh? Too bad I didn't have my real camera with me!!!!! It was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you're going back in November? Hey, just make sure that they aren't on novacain either!!!! lol JK!! ttyl