CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dresses and Weddings.

The lost has been found!!!! I lost this dress, like a billion years ago (OK this summer) and haven't been able to find it. I thought maybe Titus and Cherie took it with them when they moved their stuff out of my closet, but nope. Finally, tonight, my Mom found it!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So I'm going to wear it on Sunday.



OK, so my cousin's getting married right? I have no idea what to wear. That seems to be my reoccurring theme. I mean, I know I have more cloths then those poor people in Africa, and probably America, but I couldn't find anything to wear.
So I finally decided to wear my faithful red dress that I wear to every occasion:):) Oh well, hopefully by this time people have forgotten it:):) lol.
I was thinking about wearing the outfit in the third photo, but my Mom convinced me it wasn't a good idea:):)lol jk.
Oh well. TTYL
P.S. I put the pics in the wrong order, so you'll have to do 1,2,3 from the bottom up. My deepest and most sincere apologies.:):)

0 comments: