CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 1, 2008

Japheth and Alisha's Wedding

We went to my cousin Japheth's wedding on Saturday. I forgot my camera, so I didn't get a any pics (I stole this these from Jaletta).
It was great to see family again. I got to see Titus, Cherie, Joel, Jen, Jeffrey, and Janessa.
Top row L to R. Jarod Nell (also my cousin)and Jaron Byler (Alisha's Brother). Row two. Brendon Hawk (another cousin), Alisha's sister, Alisha, Japheth, Sheri Byler (Jaron's wife), and Tootles:). Row three. Alisha's friend, two small people:):) lol, and Alisha's cousin.



Well, that's how I spent Thanksgiving:):) TTYL

7 comments:

Esther said...

since nobody comments anymore, I decided to:)O:):)lol
have a nice day Esthe, why thank you Esther.
Yep, I'm bored

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!! I am so sorry Esther!! It was so good to see everybody at the wedding!! Tell Aliison that I am keeping the photo for blackmail!! HE!HE!JK!

Lots of love!
YaLaina

p.s. Me and YoLanda are throwing up now!! I think you gave it to us!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!! I am so sorry Esther!! It was so good to see everybody at the wedding!! Tell Aliison that I am keeping the photo for blackmail!! HE!HE!JK!

Lots of love!
YaLaina

p.s. Me and YoLanda are throwing up now!! I think you gave it to us!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double! But this way you get more comments!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

no! burn the picture. you could have taken a good one but Ezra was being even more stubborn than me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz! It was fun getting to see you guys at the wedding! See you in a couple weeks!
Love ya lots!

Esther said...

ditto ditto