CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A few of my favourite things.

I stole this off of Angie Davis' Blog. Have fun getting through it:)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping pater if I'm opening it, gift bags if I'm wrapping:)

2. Real tree or Artificial? Definitely artificial. I think real trees aren't shaped nice, and don't last as long as I want to keep up my Christmas tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the week of thanksgiving, but this year, two weeks before:)

4. When do you take the tree down? Within a couple days. Once Christmas is over, it's over for me.

5. Do you like eggnog? I love it! I hate it!!!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The dollhouse my brother and sister made me. We didn't have a lot of money right then, and they decided I didn't have enough Christmas presents that year. So, the night before Christmas, they went out to the shed and made me a dollhouse. Titus built it (cutting the boards with a jigsaw), and Dorcas varnished it. It's really cool.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers, guys are so hard!!! You can't exactly buy them lotion.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Dorcas. I usually go WAY over the limit for her. We have really similar tastes, so everything I want to but, I settle for buying for her. She has it made with me!!!:)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? We have billions:):):) We have one on about every peice of furniture:):

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definately mail. E-mails are so impersonal!!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't really have any.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Altimate Gife, Christmas Shoes; etc.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving. Sometimes I pick up other stuff throughout the year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think I've ever recycled anything. My people destroy the world:):)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Music, decarations, food, everything....:)

16. Lights on the tree? Any colour but white. I think they can look pretty on other peoples trees, but not on mine!!! I like the traditional multi-coloured ones on our tree.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I Don't Want A Lot For Christmas; Merry Christmas Darling; O Holy Night; Christmas Shoes; all of them!!!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? All my brothers always travel in. We always have Christmas at home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Definately a star!!!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajamas on Christmas Eve; presents Christmas Morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who are so grumpy, they are glumy at Christmas.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Too many to name!! I love my gingerbread snowflake, star, tons of others.


24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Homeade Bread!!!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new shoulder rest (for my violin).
Well, that's it. Hope you enjoyed it:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, it gets you in the Christmas mood!!

Love ya lots!
YaLaina