CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Chistmas in November:)

Well, last night we caved. We put our Christmas tree up. We were sitting here bored, so we just decided to do it. While we always put it up early, I think this is the earliest ever!!!
I absolutely love Christmas!!! My family always goes all out with decorations. Since we didn't have a Christmas tree in Canada, we always put out a ton of decorations. We put the big lights (the ones that are on the Time Machine at Church now) around the windows and roofline of our house, hung tinsel with lights around every archway and doorway, replaced all our flowers with Christmas stuff, and set out all our Christmas nick-nacks.
I love opening each box, cause everything I pull out has some special meaning or memory. So far, all we have is our tree, but hopefully I'll be able to post some of the other stuff.
We do our tree very traditional. With multi coloured lights, icicles, ornaments, and these foil icicle things.
Here's some pics.




Here's one of the plastic icicles we put on. They look so pretty when the lights shine through them!!!



Every year we put these on. We have two for everyone in the family. One with their favourite Scripture verse, and one with their favourite song. The one below is my favourite Scripture.



Here are a few of my favourite ornaments (there's a bunch of other ones that I love too!!!). I love pulling out each one and remembering the story or person behind it.





Well, hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!~!~!~!~

8 comments:

Joel Byer said...

kewl
We put up our Christmas lights last week.

Esther said...

Did you for real? I thought we were bad.

Brenda said...

Wow! At least you'll get to enjoy it more now that it's already up. Very pretty tree!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!!
Thanks for calling today!! I really enjoyed talking to you!! Hope your day goes good!!
Love ya lots!

Kelly S said...

Your tree is beautiful! We just started using colored lights two years ago (for the kids' sake), but now I love it!

Kate said...

Pretty tree!!! :) You got me in a Christmas mood so bad that night and it was still a billion weeks away till Christmas!!!!! :) You're awesome! See ya

Esther said...

wow, if I'd of known how many comments I'd of gotten, I'd of posted a long time ago:)

Madam Marjorie said...

yea for Christmas!