CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 11, 2008


We found another mouse today!!!! AHHHH.
I walk into our kitchen to get a drink, and that THING has the audacity to scurry across our floor.
I of course screamed and ran to get Ezra, who came down.
It was actually kind of funny, cause he couldn't run on our linoleum.
So, Ezra put him in the bucket and set him free to run around in Dixie and Andy's apartment JK!!!! We would not do that!!! He actually took him outside.
Surprisingly enough, when he (the mouse) was in the bucket, he was actually kind of cute. I know, you're all probably shocked, but yes he was. He looked like a tiny hamster.
So, we set him free to fun loose in the wilds of Cincinnati (or course he'll probably just come right back in, but oh well).
Well, guess that's it.
P.S. I think that's the end of my mice phobia. They really aren't so bad.

0 comments: