CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Buying Spree:)


Well, as some of you know, I've had the same coat (above) for five years. We finally decided to buy me a new one. After MUCH searching:), we finally found one I liked. I got the one below at Burlington Coat Factory for a pretty good price (I wouldn't say great unless it was under five dollars:). They had another one there that I LOVED!!! But it was $150:):) Yeah... about that:):)
So I'm very happy with that!!!!

Then, on Saturday and go a new light for my closet (now you know why I wore that red skirt with the pink shirt:):)lol JK!!!!:).


Also, as some of you may or may not know, my stereo gave up the ghost. I've had it for a couple years, although the tape player didn't work (hence the black thing underneath left speaker, hence why stereo's in my closet:):)lol. I got the stereo below for my birthday. I was so excited I couldn't wait till Saturday. So I am VERY happy with my purchases!!! (Or maybe I should say my mom's purchases:)lol

Well, guess that's all. TTYL

4 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

cute coat! I really like the stereo 2! Wow! I love finding $ in my pockets...but 40? next shopping spree.......!!!LOL

Esther said...

lol:) def!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you steal mine??? Luv u!

Esther said...

yep. I sure did:)