CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Soccer, Coats, and Watermelon


Well, as most of you know, Cincinnati has a couple inches of snow (enough to put the city into a frenzy. we have about six inches, and no one's aloud on the roads.... they ought to move to Cochrane:).
So today, I brought out the hideous, but VERY warm coat.
REASONS I DON'T LIKE IT:
#1. It's an awful dark green.
#2. It's about 14 sizes too big.
#3. It was made for -50 degree weather:) I roast wearing it:)lol
#4. I think I covered it:)lol
So today when I put it on, I did the first thing any upstanding citizen would do.... I reached in my pocket...
What do I find.
An Elephant? No (although I could probably fit one in there)
A snake? No (not even a snake would brave my pocket.
It was......................... $40.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I of course immediately start screaming!!!! It was so amazing!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well, guess that's it.
I played soccer tonight in the gym for inter murals, and it was a blast. I made 27 of our 3 points (only Katrin would believe that... she did).
Hopefully someone else can't come next week and I'll get to play then!!! YEAHHHHHHH

0 comments: