CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IHC

Well, the only exciting thing I did was go to IHC last week. It was really odd cause it didn't seem like I knew all that many people. Usually there's more people to hang out with then there is time, but not so much this year (since a CERTAIN SOMEONE wouldn't come down from Canada!)
GBS sang Tuesday night, and yeah....
Last night I baby-sat until two in the morning, so that was fun.
Tonight is the spring recital so I'll be playing in that....
Sunday is our PR Service........
Guess that's it.
Sorry no pics.

3 comments:

Joel Byer said...

Try to put a more exciting post next time. I was disappointed that you deviated from your normal standard excellence.

Anyway, hope that someone from Canada doesn't let you down again.

Kate said...

Hey girl! Hopefully our PR services will go well!!! btw good job Tues. night!

YaLaina said...

You know I kind of agree with Joel!!! WE need some more content here!!! HA!HA!
Love ya!!