CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 20, 2009


Well, we just got back from a grill out at Tony and Sherry's place. The Orcutt's came over also and we had lots of fun. Especially winning corn hole :)
Besides that, I slept in till 9:30, cleaned the house, baby-sat, cleaned the house some more, went to their house, got home, updated facebook and blog (the essentials of life), am presently trying to decide whether or not to take my shower in the morning or tonight.... hmmmmm.... oh the questions of life.
Why am I even writing all this? I really don't think anyone besides Marjie and YaLaina read my blog... maybe I'll just delete it... or not update it for two years like Titus.... there are possibilities.....
I think I shall go to bed and ponder deep thoughts whilest I sleep. Have you ever tried sleeping on your science book to make you smarter? It doesn't work, trust me.
Speaking of which, have you ever heard about the turtle that sued the chicken? Well I haven't either, so if you do, let me know.
Seriously though, do you know how the Newfie died while he was drinking milk? the cow fell over
I know you all have heard me tell that joke a million times.
Did you ever hear about the homeless guy and the chilli? Hmmmm maybe I should put that on here... no... I think I'll just go to bed.
I think they put poison in the mac 'n' cheese....I can feel myself slipping.... hm.....

2 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

NO! Don't delete it! Please NO! I must have a source for corny jokes!...speaking of which, What Kind of trees do chickens grow on?

Esther said...

Oh how would I know. It's my job to tell corny jokes not figure them out :)