CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Walkless

So... Youth Camp has been over for officially five days and guess what? I am bored to death. There is absolutely nothing to do!!! I wanna go for a walk or go to the park or play volleyball or basketball or yes, I would even play baseball!!! But guess what? We live in downtown Cincinnati and I cannot go for walks by myself. I have no yard to play basketball or volleyball in without looking extremely silly.
Does anybody in this city believe in taking walks? If so CALL ME!!! I'm going with you!!!!
I am so tired of sitting around the house!

5 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

Well, we could go for nice safe and beautiful walks to see the horses, or through the woods, or go swimming in the neighbor's HUGE pool, or go to a neat local coffee shop, or...But you aren't here! Wah!

Esther said...

I don't like you... You are so lucky!

Madam Marjorie said...

Well, thanks: but it doesn't feel lucky when there is no one to do it with! Like you, I also cannot go down to see the horses unless someone is with me! <:( lol

YaLaina said...

There is NO WAY I would take a walk with you in downtown Cincy!!! HA!HA! You know me, but you can by yourself!!!

Love you!!!

Esther said...

So unsupportive