CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, September 14, 2007

Choir

I made it!!! I didn't faint, have to sing a solo, or anything like that!!!! I finally decided to join choir, and I think I'm gonna like it!!!! I'm singing middle alto, and you'd think that'd be kind of low, right? WRONG! On one song I have to hit a high D, and for those of you who know me, my vocal range stops at like middle C (JK:).
By the way, Callie wanted me to tell you guys that she got a cool pair of shoes with me too (she just didn't get the cool deal that I did:). We both got them at Deb (why don't they just call it Deb's?) on Katrin's birthday!
Also, Cherie: I need your e-mail address!!! I need to e-mail you something!!!!
Oh by the way, if you read this Rachel, you really need to leave a comment!!!!!
Doesn't everyone think Rachel needs to start a blog? Maybe if she gets thirty votes, she'll start!!!!
OK, I'll quit rambling!!!!

2 comments:

meluvzmb said...

ok first we need to know who is Rachel? And yes I'm proud of my beautiful shoes , and hey if I have to write comments on your blog you better write them on mine thank u very much lol

Esther said...

1: Rachel is my sister in law.
2: You don't post enough for me to comment!!!!