CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, September 14, 2007

Food coming out my ears!!!

Today I baked 1 million monster cookies and fifty billion (1 in all honesty) loaf of banana bread. It was very annoying, and took FOREVER!!!!!!
So anyways, all of you can leave me a comment and congradulate me on all my baking skills!!
The only thing we won't mention is that I accidently put three times the right amount of butter in my cookies, so they're really thin!!!! They taste really good and soft, but in case any of the people at 4 step (4 step is the game our youth group is playing tomorrow) tomorrow wonder, that's why the cookies are flat!!!!

4 comments:

Angie D said...

Just tell people they're pancakes. A little syrup and they'll never know... :)

The Sicklers said...

Wow! I like to bake, but 1 MILLION COOKIES!!!! That is pretty amazing!! - Angela :)

Anonymous said...

When is the youth get together?

Esther said...

1: I've never heard of pancakes with oatmeal, M&Ms, and chocolate chips before!!!
2:I didn't know ya'll had a blog!! I'm gonna get on it in a minute!!
3: It was at six o'clock tonight (?).