CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Food!!!

Yesterday, my Aunt Rindy, Uncle Darius, my Aunt Nay, my cousins Yalanda and Yalaina, my cousin once removed, a kid my cousin nanny's, my brother and sister-in-law, my cousin, his wife, and their kids, my mom, my brother, and me were all at our house for supper!!!!
I made chicken, cheesey potatoes, (Bev made the veggies), apple cobbler, cherry cobbler, cheese scones (they're a Canadian tea biscuit), and chocolate swirl delight. I was very busy!!!!! My cousin (Yalaina) also made the most scrumptious cheese cake!!!
I gotta go now, cause I'm going to my brothers house. He got Cherie this really cool canopy bed for their anneversary!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word would you please stop posting about food! It is making me really hungry !!!! Ofcourse you know I am always hungry oh, and i love scones :) Are you sure they are just Canadien lol

Esther said...

They're acctually British if you want to get that tecnicle (spellcheck??).