CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Food!!!

Yesterday, my Aunt Rindy, Uncle Darius, my Aunt Nay, my cousins Yalanda and Yalaina, my cousin once removed, a kid my cousin nanny's, my brother and sister-in-law, my cousin, his wife, and their kids, my mom, my brother, and me were all at our house for supper!!!!
I made chicken, cheesey potatoes, (Bev made the veggies), apple cobbler, cherry cobbler, cheese scones (they're a Canadian tea biscuit), and chocolate swirl delight. I was very busy!!!!! My cousin (Yalaina) also made the most scrumptious cheese cake!!!
I gotta go now, cause I'm going to my brothers house. He got Cherie this really cool canopy bed for their anneversary!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word would you please stop posting about food! It is making me really hungry !!!! Ofcourse you know I am always hungry oh, and i love scones :) Are you sure they are just Canadien lol

Esther said...

They're acctually British if you want to get that tecnicle (spellcheck??).