CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, September 21, 2007

URRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yesterday, I was supposed to make a meal for the Shirk's, so I get all my ingredients set out on the counter. Then, I put on the noodles to heat, but the stove was turned off (due to gas leak)!!!! So I had to lug all of my baking things over to the Crater's!!! One thing I didn't know, was that one of their burners doesn't work. So, once again I waited and waited on the noodles which never cooked. Finally, after all that I got it and a cake cooked and sent off. Note to self: Never attempt such a big project again!!!!
I also had to baby-sit (twice), clean some one's house, do schoolwork, go to band, and practise the piano!!!
OK, besides that nothing much is going on.
Note to Katrin, Ezra, or Titus and Cherie: Are any of you going to the picnic? If you are, I want to go.
Well, I have to go clean our house.
P.S. The Spaghetti Casserole actually looked quite good:) (Surprisingly!).
If you want the recipe it's:
One box of noodles
1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 cans tomato sauce
1 cup Sour Cream
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup (uncooked)
2 cups Cheese
Directions: Cook Spaghetti as instructed by box. Mean while cook Hamburg till brown. Add Spaghetti Sauce and Tomato Sauce. Combine sour cream and soup in separate bowel.
Layer noodles (drained), hamburg mixture, and soup mixture. Repeat layer. Cover with 1 Cup of cheese.
Makes 2 eight inch pans (so divide your ingredients into fourths).
Cook 55 to 65 minutes (I'm not sure if that's when it's frozen though, so don't take my word on that!!!

2 comments:

Amy Weddle said...

HI! I posted yet again! I also commented on your blog.

Esther said...

Congratulations!!!!!