CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 5, 2007

My niece and nephew are gone!!!!!!!!!!! Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This is a tragic day in my life!!!!! I may not survive!!!!
On Saturday, my friend Tristine had a birthday party. We had to dress up, and who did I pick??? Ms. Frizzle of course!!! I did her on the music theme, and it turned out OK.
I got a black skirt at GW Fashions :), and painted a piano around the bottom of it. Then I painted a bunch of music symbols on it. Then, I took my white shirt I went swimming in at the GBSC picnic (the water was very muddy, so it turned the shirt kinda tan), and painted Gavotte on it. Then, I frizzed my hair to make it look like hers.I also got face paint and painted music symbols on my face. I got a prize for most original.
Adding up my total, I spent and got the following:
$3:00 on fabric paint
$2:00 on the skirt
$1:00 for the paint brush
$1:00 for the face paints
received $5:00 dollars for a prize
I'm in the hole five dollars:(
If I had a digital camera (loud sigh) I would be posting pics!

7 comments:

Madam Marjorie said...

Dearest, was that a hint for a Christmas present? (digital camera)
Hey, your outfit sounded totally . . .awesomely . . .unique!!! no really, it must've been really neat!!!
love ya,
marjie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madam Marjorie said...

oh dear, esther, whats up with this previous comment?

Dr. Morbid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey remember mi face paint haha little crooked wasnt it lol

Esther said...

Margie: If you would read my blog like a faithful soul, you would know that I've been hinting for a digital camera forever!!!
Who on earth is this spanish person, and who on earth is this docter guy???

meluvzmb said...

it would b doctor muh dear watson ! jk